GREATEST MATCH OF ALL TIME?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the best match would be WWE VS WCW at survivor series.

It changed wrestling entirely.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I would have to say Lesnar VS Big Show would be the greatest match ever! Watch the video below.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
@RkO I would have never expected the ring to collapse.

That was the best part of the match really.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah, but the colapse is what made it so great. The greatest match ever would have to be HHH vs Taker at Wrestlemania probably. Old scjool wise, it would be Hogan vs Andre.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
Yeah, but the colapse is what made it so great. The greatest match ever would have to be HHH vs Taker at Wrestlemania probably. Old scjool wise, it would be Hogan vs Andre.

Noooo. That match is so overrated. How can people compare that match to HBK vs Taker the previous Mania?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hogan vs Andre was nothing without the body slam spot imo. If you want to see a better old school match watch Savage steamboat or Warrior Savage from mania 7 the emotion in that match is really high.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Noooo. That match is so overrated. How can people compare that match to HBK vs Taker the previous Mania?

Because HBL got destroyed hands down. While HHH was an inch away from victory. He had the sledge hammer in his hand, but refused to hit Taker with it, which costed him the match, that's why it's sooo much better than HBK's match with Taker previously.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
Because HBL got destroyed hands down. While HHH was an inch away from victory. He had the sledge hammer in his hand, but refused to hit Taker with it, which costed him the match, that's why it's sooo much better than HBK's match with Taker previously.

Shawn was the closest ever, super-kicking non stop. It was great. HHH stole the spotlight from Taker's match, and it absolutely sucks.

HBK vs Taker as a match though was so good. Technically amazing. Emotionally amazing. Just perfect.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Goldberg said:
I think the best match would be WWE VS WCW at survivor series.

It changed wrestling entirely.

I wouldn't say that. The storyline was a mess and the match was predictable.
I think it's too hard to decide what's the best match of all time.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:

Wrestling wise both of the HBK vs Taker matches are better imo, but the story told in the HHH vs Taker match was still fantastic.