Greatest Magician

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the greatest magician ever?

• Harry Blackstone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penn Jillette

• David Blaine

• Harry Anderson

• Johnny Carson

• James Randi

• Siegfried or Roy

• Other

• Neil Patrick Harris

• Mac King

• Slydini

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Most people know I am a skeptic but I am also a magician. Actually, magic has guided me in life and has been the core of my critical thinking.

So do you like magic? If so, who do you think is the greatest magician ever?

Personally, I think Teller is the best magician of all time.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Touche. Yes.
My joke answer would be my 1st stepdad, who would be Jessy's dad.

My real answer is Houdini since he influenced everyone and sort was the first rockstar, I guess you can say, of magic

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
My joke answer would be my 1st stepdad, who would be Jessy's dad.

My real answer is Houdini since he influenced everyone and sort was the first rockstar, I guess you can say, of magic

Houdini was the original skeptic. I think Teller is a better magician, but almost no one would be on the list without Houdini.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Houdini was the original skeptic. I think Teller is a better magician, but almost no one would be on the list without Houdini.
Question. Why separate Penn and Teller for?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Penn is an average magician. He will even tell you that. Teller is a magic fiend. He owns the biggest library of magic books and props in the world. Penn has often said that he would be nothing without Teller. I think he is right.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Penn is an average magician. He will even tell you that. Teller is a magic fiend. He owns the biggest library of magic books and props in the world. Penn has often said that he would be nothing without Teller. I think he is right.
weird for informative

Also, that is pretty interesting. I may have to look into that now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
weird for informative

Also, that is pretty interesting. I may have to look into that now.

They annoy me sometimes because they are libratarians and I think that is a ridiculous outlook. But yeah, if you watch Penn and Teller acts or Penn and Teller Fool Us (hosted by the one woman I will have sex with, the gorgeous Alyson Hannigan), you could see Penn's huility.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
They annoy me sometimes because they are libratarians and I think that is a ridiculous outlook. But yeah, if you watch Penn and Teller acts or Penn and Teller Fool Us (hosted by the one woman I will have sex with, the gorgeous Alyson Hannigan), you could see Penn's huility.
Will do

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Val Valentino.
Although I don't care for "magic" much, it's mostly just sleight of hand and camera tricks.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Val Valentino.
Although I don't care for "magic" much, it's mostly just sleight of hand and camera tricks.

I added your guy to the poll.

I used to like Criss Angel but then he did some horrible magic on his show. Most of it was editing. Like this time he levitated across buildings. Most people assumed he used a wire and a crane and that the people watching were all stooges. But when you study the video, you see it was all edited. He simply superimposed an image of himself and the video editing made him look like he was there.

The reason that turned me off was because it was so poorly done and it was dumb. Plus he lied because he claimed they never use editing to make the tricks. So yeah, I don't like video editing magic. I like to see it live.

I am working on this trick. It took me a LONG time studying it to finally figure out how he did it. Even Teller has stated he has no idea. But I know exactly what he did. And I should add Mac King to the list.This is a work of art.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Never really been into magic but I picked David Copperfield because I remember seeing stuff he did when I was a kid.

And for some reason, I thought of this: