Great movies you didn't care for the 1st time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What are some movies you love but didn't really care for the first time you seen it

Big Lebowski is one I didn't get the hype about but after watching it more & more I realised the story is ridiculous but the dialog & thos delivering it is the best ever

Another one is Sweeney Todd

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Elf. The first time I watched it I was annoyed by it. Now it is the only Christmas themed movie I like. lol

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think this happens with music more then film.

I didn't like Whinnie The Pooh and the blistery day. But now I think its one of the best films of all time.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Batman 1989 at first I was horrified by the gore, now I watch it and love Jack Nicholson's Joker, now to be fair mr. critic I was 4 when I first saw it

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
Batman 1989 at first I was horrified by the gore, now I watch it and love Jack Nicholson's Joker, now to be fair mr. critic I was 4 when I first saw it

Whaaat? I loved it as a kid... well I was a huge fan of batman since my birth. For me, well there aren't many because when I don't like a movie I usually never watch it again... But I'd say Donnie Darko, The Tree Of Life and Requiem For A Dream. That's all I can think right now.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Whaaat? I loved it as a kid... well I was a huge fan of batman since my birth. For me, well there aren't many because when I don't like a movie I usually never watch it again... But I'd say Donnie Darko, The Tree Of Life and Requiem For A Dream. That's all I can think right now.
Well I love Batman but that movie scared me when Batman punched Joker to a bloody pulp. I watch it now and love how it's kinda dark and 80's at the same time with Prince lol

Reactions: Crash

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I almost never re-watch movies I liked, there's no chance I'm going to watch something I didn't care for again.