Great Debate Match:Viva la Luke vs Murdercity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
The Rules are simple....Ill post a topic...the first person to respond will get to choose what side of the Topic they want to debate..If you reply first and you dont want to go first...just say so and your opponent will go first but he will also get to choose what side of the Debate he wants to defend....YOu will each get an openning statement,a reply,and a conclusion....3 posts each...after this is over the IWF members will get to vote on whos debate was better

Your Topic is: Kurt Angle/Bret Hart

the dark knight

dont mean to fuck things up but, ill just say my opinion here.

kurt angle IS 2 times better than bret imo.

Reaction score
I pick Kurt Angle

opening statement: Kurt Angel in my mind is a legend in the making. He has won many world titles, and olympic gold medal various other achievements in his life. The gold medal in wrestlign from the oympics is phonemanol, he is the first wrestler in history to have a gold medal. Kurt angel is not jsut all skill Kurt Angle has hit the top with his mic skills, and workig his gimmick to the bone perfectly. I think Kurt Angle is a bone-a-fied Legend. Kurt aAngle has had the Title GM throun opon him too as smackdowns GM and not many superstars can say they went from mid carder to GM then to world calss athlete all in a short period of tiem well working with WWE. Kurt is now in TNA and has captured both boo's and awwww's from the crowd and put on amazing matches with such people as Samao Joe and Christian and captured the TNA world title and NWA world title allong with the IWGP world title too. and that concludes my opening statement

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok well lets look at the facts Bret Hart has put on 2 five star matches to Kurt Angle's 0, that right there is proof that Hart is a better wrestler than Angle.

PWI Match of the Year award in 1992 - vs. The British Bulldog (SummerSlam, August 29, 1992)
PWI Feud of the Year award in 1993 – vs. Jerry Lawler
PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993
PWI Feud of the Year award in 1994 – vs. Owen Hart
PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award in 1994
PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1994
PWI Match of the Year award in 1996 – vs. Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania XII, March 31, 1996)
PWI Comeback of the Year award in 1997
PWI Match of the Year award in 1997 – vs. Steve Austin (WrestleMania 13, March 23, 1997)
PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year award in 1997
Stanley Weston Editors Award in 2003
PWI ranked him # 4 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
PWI ranked him # 37 of the 100 best tag teams of the "PWI Years" – with Jim Neidhart in 2003.

Those where a few of the many awards Bret Hart has won, in 2 of them he was ranked the number 1 wrestler in that year, so for 2 years he was the best wrestler out there.
Hart has been a multiple time champion not to mention the fact he is a WWE HOF. One of the biggest stars wrestling ever produced Stone Cold Steve Austin has Bret Hart to thank for much off his career because it was infact the Brett Hart Vs Austin feud, which put Austin and his character on the map.