Great American Bash Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
went the opposite if the norm for GBA - no fireworks, joy and happiness and partying on the beach bs - this is a new day! MOther Russia! Lol. Rate, Hate??

gbakoslov.jpg

Spity94

Reaction score
I like the theme you went for here, you did a real good job on modifying the logo and i like the colors that you changed it to, i do think the logo needs to be brought up to the front as "The Great American Bash" text is cut off. Besides that It looks real good and i wouldn't mind if it was the focal point of the graphic. Although the fire up top goes well with the logo imo, it just seems out of place to me.

I like how you put the psd of Koslov in that Soldier/Natzi suit but i don't think its a real good shot of him so it doesn't really fit with the ppv cover type of shot that you want if you know what i mean, but then again there is only like 3 psd's of him in that outfit so not many options to choose from.
Pretty good overall, nice work.

Highwave

Reaction score
I would of brushed at lineardodge setting on the flames to make it more realistic.and faded out that background (leopard pattern image)I dont see the point in it.Concept is good just need work on the blending.

Klide

Nice 9.5/10 i really hope something like this would happen at GAB