Graphics Company

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
So I want to start a graphics company but I don't really know where to start. I know that i need clients and stuff, but what I don know is where to get clients. If anyone could help me out with any suggestions at all i would greatly appreciate it. The company is going to be called Weebo Inc and I really want to start this real bad. Graphics have pretty much been the thing I do every day for the past 6 months to a year and I think I could really help some people. But I need some people to help me first.

phantomgerald

You should get a website first, then find ways to advertise your website.

phantomgerald

Not a myspace website, I meant something with an actual domain and you creating the entire HTML for the website.

Weebo

Reaction score
well i don't have the money for a domain

phantomgerald

U don't need that much, get a few sponsors to give u a few hundred each, get a loan from your parents, and you're good to go. No business can start without capital.

C4

What do you mean by making a Graphics company? You going to make signs and billboards or advertise in leaflets and all, I don't get it, you get yourself a Myspace page and call it a Website, you don't have money to make a "REAL" website and you want to open up Weebo Inc. your joking right? You need some good cash on your back and then you go and do this stuff, It aint' so easy dude. Open up Weebo Inc in your room.

Weebo

Reaction score
fuck you C4, i have already got people asking me for work. So fuck off

gashface

Reaction score
Yeah stuff for free, and stuff for little websites online for teenagers. That's not a real business, do a course first and build yourself contacts and real knowledge of the profession. I am going to university myself to study something to do with graphic design, most likely the interactive arts.

PeepShow

Exactly, you got people asking you for work. Graphics :shifty:
By the way, fuck you too male stripper.

You do realize that people involved with Computer Graphics make a good amount of money right? Im guessing you dont.....

C4

They might make good amout of Money, but not with a Myspace page.
And they have a proper organization, an office. The guy doesn't have money for a domain for a website Weebo Inc. :(

PeepShow

So you have to make money to get a job? Last time I checked you didnt. It's called you make money while doing the job. It doesnt really matter as I dont care, Im just saying.....