Grand Slammy Awards III

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Just when everybody thought it was over, the sparkling event has returned.

u2kts03twz8re8hdsq.jpg

The Impact Booking Industry announced the first ever Slammy Awards in March of 2008 and a month later, the ground-breaking event finally took place in Toronto Canada.

The second edition of the outstanding “Grand Slammys” took place in May 2008 as the millions of the IWF Booking fans watched the show on global television. Another month later, we were going to have the third installment of the Slammy Awards. But things had changed as the Awards expanded; the company “Grand Slammy Awards LLC” was established, to organize around 5 events a month including an Awards Ceremony. The Company was shortly renamed to “S.E. INC” which meant Slammy Events International Company; it wasn’t a limited licensed company any longer, as the company was upgraded to being an international organization. The Slammy Events were being hyped rapidly; the company was continuously being promoted through Television and Newspapers worldwide.
But there were major problems that the company faced, the company had spend a lot in their marketing campaigns and advertisements; which meant that there was little to no financial support for their upcoming events.

“Slammin’ the Western Bay” was the very first event held by the newly opened organization in the heart of Miami Florida, it was also the very first non-awards related program presented by the directors and bookers of Impact Booking and S.E. INC.

At the end of the day, the event was one huge financial failure for S.E. INC. The five Bookers from Impact Booking Industry were waiting for their pending money. The Bookers were promised to be handed $ 20,000+ after the event had concluded. Unfortunately the company didn’t even have half of that money in their bank accounts.

Thomas Coven, Edward Lincoln and Russell Jefferson; these three were in control of the company at that atrocious time. Suddenly, yet knowingly the financial divisions of the company collapsed as it went totally bankrupt. Thomas Coven left his job as Managing Director of S.E. and Senior Executive/ Financial Director Russell Jefferson threw out his seat as well. In simple yet shocking words, the company had been shut down, forever!

Three Months later, Russell Jefferson received a call from New York City at 3:00 AM in the night, speaking was Professor Scott Worthington who was said to be a remarkable entrepreneur in the stock market of New York as well as a very famous university lecturer.

Professor Worthington first introduced himself with some puzzling words,

“You don’t know me Jefferson, but I’ve got my eyes locked on you all the time. I’m that famous entrepreneur in the stock market of New York, a university lecturer and so on…… you must have heard about all of this on Television, right?”

Russell had no idea why this man had called him, he recalled the Television Interviews of Worthington who really was one big man in NYC…. but what did he exactly had to do with Russell at 3:00 AM in the morning?

“I do recognize you Mr. Worthington, but why call me at this hour?” asked Russell.

“You run Wrestling Organizations… those blood-baths and stuff inside the ring, right?” asked Worthington

“Well, that’s true Worthington..….” answered Russell.

“Just sent $ 60,000 to your bank account, establish the same company through my name” ordered Worthington.

Russell couldn’t believe it.

“If it’s true… then…. thanks a LOT Mr. Worthington but why??” asked a confused Russell.

“I was monitoring the movements of your company throughout the month of May; I was pretty much impressed with your marketing campaigns and was getting ready to buy the organization at a fair deal to run the business through my shoulders.

Yes, the financial divisions did collapse but there is always a solution to such problems. Bank loans weren’t affordable and your partners had quit, since I was looking to buy the company at a fair deal around three months ago, I have finally decided to reconstruct this company with someone more knowledgeable of the wrestling business. We’re going to run this by ourselves; I’m going to offer reasonable deals for a lasting partnership for S.E. INC.

The conversation ended around 2 hours later and it was decided, the Slammy Events Organization would be re-constructed with the same foundation as before, five events including an awards Ceremony for Impact Booking Industry which would be the “Mega” event of the month. Russell Jefferson and Professor Scott Worthington were on their way to success…………

The Rated R CMStar

I'll ignore the fact that you didn't ask for permission to do this(at least for now), to see where it goes, altough I am afraid in the end I'll close it.

Moonlight Drive

What's the difference between the Slammys and the Awards?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

it's almost the same thing, but there's like an awards ceremony and it's written like a BTB describing what happens in the show. You can check out the past one, I'm too tired/my connection's too much of a bitch for me to search for it myself.

C4

I'll ignore the fact that you didn't ask for permission to do this(at least for now), to see where it goes, altough I am afraid in the end I'll close it.

I didn't ever ask any permission for doing the Slammys before, they've gone good in the past so there shouldn't be any problem if another awards show comes up but anyways, if there are any problems then feel free to hit me...

This Awards show is like a BTB in itself lol.

Exactly, it's more of a BTB rather than an Awards Ceremony but it's all good and entertaining when both things are combined and presented in such an unique manner, I mean never before have you seen CMS slap XBA or Small Show having a Classic belly dance.. :crazy:

The Awards are the "Actual Awards" or maybe you can call them, the "official" awards or something like that, the Slammy Awards are part of an entire show; the show which goes along with short storyboards and Awards themselves, pretty much no difference at all other all that.

The Rated R CMStar

You were able to do it before because there wasn't no rule against it. Now, there is.

But like I said, I'll keep this going for now, just for the good ol' memories

C4

Thanks, and therefore it's time to reveal what the categories are through which the talented bookers are going to be nominated and through which these icons will turn into long-lasting legendery bookers as they win different Slammy Awards!

Following are the categories for this month:

Young and Talented BTB of the Month: (Nominate max.3)

YoungandTalented.png

Hottest Booking Show of the Month: (Nominate max.3)

BookingShow.png

Match of the Month: (Nominate max.3)

MatchoftheMonth.png

Worst Booker of the Month: (Nominate max.2

WorstBooker.png

The second most important award of the night,

Booker of the Month: (Nominate max.2

BookeroftheMonth-1.png

The most important award of the night,

Booking Show of the Month: (Nominate max.2

Showofthemonth.png

And the most prestigious event of the night, its the;

Wall of Fame - the legends honoring ceremony! 1 nomination only

WallofFame-1.png

The commemorative celebration comes to Miami, Florida at 6:00 PM GMT- on the Surf'o'Mozzilla Plaza**COLOR] at Regent Ampheres central street 639/c, all the bookers from all around the Impact Booking Industry are going to be present, hundereds of thousands of fans are going to be cheering for their favourite shows, be sure to be a part of this memorable event, The Slammy Awards III

Nominations begin today, cast in for who you think should be in the nominations list for the particular category.

u2kts03twz8re8hdsq.jpg

For any questions/queries feel free to PM me or post here!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey! Thats awesome!! The event is in Miami!! Whoo!! I'm preordering tickets now! I was going to post my nominee's but a few thing's have me confused. So I will wait for someone else. Then, do so

C4

I was going to post my nominee's but a few thing's have me confused. So I will wait for someone else. Then, do so

What things make you all confused? :disgust:

But anyways, somebody get this started with the nominations..... :ermm:

xtremebadass

What's the difference between "Booking Show of the Month" and "Hottest Booking Show of the Month"? Supposedly "Booking Show of the Month" is the top award, but why be plain when you could be "Hot?"

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well C4 ^ that's one of the things that confuse me... Can we nominate our self's?

That's about it :grin:

MR.BIG

Reaction score
did this get started ? or what...