Gracie JJ Breakdown Featuring CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I never knew Punk actually trained in a martial art. It's a great watch however if you've got any interest in the early days of the UFC or an interest in how things work on the ground.

The fight mentioned if anyone is interested.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I remember telling you, you thought it was kayfabe lol. He's mentioned quite a few times he attends a few dojo's where he's a white-belt, but enjoys learning it all. Probably has too, because one of these days someone is going to try and hit him for all the shit he says lmao.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I remember telling you, you thought it was kayfabe lol. He's mentioned quite a few times he attends a few dojo's where he's a white-belt, but enjoys learning it all. Probably has too, because one of these days someone is going to try and hit him for all the shit he says lmao.

Know it all :dodgy: . I doubt anyone would fuck with him tbh. He's just got that look of someone who could destroy you. He might be small be he looks psychotic at times.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Know it all :dodgy: . I doubt anyone would fuck with him tbh. He's just got that look of someone who could destroy you. He might be small be he looks psychotic at times.

Lol agreed, would love to see him & Bryan completely fuck :shovel: up.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol agreed, would love to see him & Bryan completely fuck :shovel: up.

:laugh: I'd love to see Bryan in a proper shoot fight. Dudes insane like when he had a detatched retina mid match and still finished it not to mention letting Kenta kick him repeatedly in his injured shoulder.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Can CM Punk stop looking like a complete d**che

He probably wakes up each morning wondering how he can look like a complete d**che

He searches through his closet, looks down at the floor and picks up the dingiest sweater he can find and wears it

No Punk. Don't wear the shirt you just washed, wear the dirty sweater and don't even bother shaving today... d**che