GoW: Marcus Fenix Collection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well following suit of Halo and their Master Chief Collection, Microsoft has decided to have the same kind of deal for Gears of War.. They will be doing a Marcus Fenix collection including the first 3 games, not including Judgement.. The picture below says everything that is said to be included so far, more to come about it here in the short future!

gears-of-war-collection-xbox-one.jpg

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Never got a chance to own a Gears of Wars game. Will get this for sure, played them a few times and liked them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Never got a chance to own a Gears of Wars game. Will get this for sure, played them a few times and liked them.

Oh dude this should be the perfect thing for you then! They're personally my favorite 3rd Person Shooter game.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Will be getting this for sure. They'll probably add Judgement as MCC is adding ODST to it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Will be getting this for sure. They'll probably add Judgement as MCC is adding ODST to it.

Wouldn't even be mad if they didn't add Judgement, not going to lie I semi-hated that game.. They did the campaign a tad differently and it wasn't to my liking like the previous 3.. The good thing about Judgement is that 'Over-Run' mode they had in there, now that was entertaining!