Got Snack Recipes? Share!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well as we all know its foot ball season. So obviously, if your a sports fan, you're watching foot ball. Regardless of that, baseball, hockey, basketball, soccer/actual foot ball, rugby, whatever kinda sport you watch, sports are synonymous with good snacks and drinks.

Whether its been concocted by yourself or by your women or friends, I'm sure everyone has at least something of a conventional recipe to share for game days. Post them here! Whether its something crazy and elaborate like quesadilla squares or something horrifically cheap and simple like mixing velveeta and salsa in a bowl and microwaving for 5 minutes. Anything that works really.

seX-Power

Avocado, cottage cheese, chopped tomato, pepper, lemon juice.

Epic dip.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Avocado, cottage cheese, chopped tomato, pepper, lemon juice.

Epic dip.

Drop the cottage cheese for some cream cheese or sour cream, or a mix of both and add spinach, roasted red peppers and some extra virgin olive oil and run it through a food processor and that dip will become 100000000x better I promise.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, I have a million and one snack recipes so I don't even know where to start posting them. If you have something in specific I can come up with a sexy dish in no time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Although just as an example one of my favourite sweet snacks is as follows:

1. Make an egg wash like you would for French (Freedom) toast. If you don't know how to do this it's a couple of eggs, a little milk and beat until smooth. Personally I like to add some cinnasugar to it for extra flavour.

2. Take two pieces of bread and spread liberally with nutella or whatever hazelnut spread you have.

3. Take a banana and slice length wise and then width wise to geth four banana spears. Place these spears on your hazelnut covered bread. And make a sandwich.

4. Dip exposed sides of the sandwich in the egg wash and fry in a greased pan over medium heat like you would french toast. Generally about 7-8 minutes until don.

5. Cut into quarters and orgasm at the taste.

I keep meaning to try this with peanut butter but I keep forgetting.

PeepShow

Your cinnamon chips with fruit spread recipe = WINWINWIN

noumenon

Black Bean Nachos

2 Cans of Goya Black Beans
1 Large bag of Tostitos
1 Block of Mild Cheddar
Lettuce
Jalepenos
(Not sure how many this feeds exactly but I usually make it when I've got a decent amount of company, you can of course scale it down.)

-Open both cans of beans, place on can in a pot and heat. The other can you're going to want to throw in a pan over medium heat. As the beans are cooking smash them up and add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano and cumin.
-Grate down your cheddar..or if you bought it pre grated..there ya go.

You're gonna want to set up a double boiler (a pot full of boiling water with a pyrex bowl set over it.)

-Combine the cheddar with milk and a little bit of flour (sorry I can't tell you measurements here, I usually just eyeball it) until it creates a nice thick cheese sauce.

Plate your nachos. Layer with fried beans, whole beans, cheese sauce, slices jalepenos and shredded lettuce.

If the cheese sauce is too much pain in the ass use Cheez Wiz...it tastes fine like that as well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you use cheez whiz monkeystyle will personally hunt you down and kill you. :D

noumenon

LOL! Yeah, it's obviously much better with the cheese sauce...but I'm saying..if people aren't too into cooking I suppose the cheez wiz would work.

Or you could always pop it in the microwave to melt the cheddar...but then the chips get soft.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Boneless Buffalo Hot Wings are always a treat when im watching UFC Events.

The have to be from Buffalo Wild Wings in order to have the taste of pure awesomeness.

Wordlife

^a-fucking-greed!

B-Dubs is so damn good! The Buffalitos are amazing!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Holy shit, you go there too? I fucking love that place.

For my B-Day, my mom got like 4 tubs of Boneless Hot wings.. holy shit, I was watching re runs of TUF (the one with Rashad, Keith Jardine..).. best day of my life. So lazy, yet so awesome