Got My Seven Laughs Today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Katt Williams says you should try to get seven laughs at someone else's expense a day. I got mine. I took Danny, and his friend to the park. So anyways these high school guys were walking by, and the one guy decided to try to walk the wooden fence rail. Than Sir Issac Newton's theory intervened, and the guy landed on his cajones straddling the fence. I KNEW the guy was askin for trouble walking the fence, so the outcome was pretty predictable. I asked if he was ok(he was besides being embarrassed, and his pals laughing at him), but it was hard not to chuckle at this idiot. Ha Ha Heh Heh Hee Hee Hee!

Reaction score
Even though this thrad is a little pointless, youre still Away From The Mat poster of the year.

Hmm not sure if I'm flattered or insulted. Still I posted this because it was funny. Does there have to be a reason everytime? Just being funny is ok sometimes.

Reaction score
I didnt find it funny. I found it more of a, here's how my day went and now I'm going to share it with you, thread.

Ok so I'm bored.I guess it's one of those you had to be there kind of things, but I really just thought I'd mention it. I wasn't intending to offend anyone really.

Hometown Kid

Basically, Joo's a dumbass and everyone should ignore him. >_>

Travis40

I have proof that leads me to believe that Shelton Benjamin WAS ACTUALLY BLACK BEFORE HE WAS GOLD!

SheltonBenjaminPicture.jpg

shocking....