Got bored so RKO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Rate/hate

RKO33sig.png

without film strip
RKOsig2.png

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I really like it. I think that the one without the film strip is better because it looks less busy.

JC Punk

Reaction score
I luv it! ( but i hate randy ) personally, i like V2. It just looks better w/o film strip imo.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i agree with you both on that y i ended up doing number two. Number one with the strips was going to be a rko gif in each spot but my comp couldn't handle it so i had to do pics instead. when i added all the gifs i had over 1000 frames so yea comp went Blue

Any other comments,

WS i kept you in mind main text is kept dark and standing out but i gave it a lil bit of my taste and blended it 2 ;)

J

I think its awesomess...THe flim strip only makes it look better...I think it looks less awesomess with out it...Less creativity...and hey if your not gunna use it...Wanna let me?

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea im not using it i just made it to make it, be my quest, would u like me to add ur name in? which one? and of course rep me

J

Ahhhhh...If you have time you could throw my name in...and the first one...I luv the film strips...and oh yea i'l rep right now...

the dark knight

2nd one. the psd needs to stand out though...its hard to separate his body from the background.

PeepShow

2nd one. the psd needs to stand out though...its hard to separate his body from the background.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what it's supposed to do? When people don't do that, they say it needs to be blended into the b/g more. I think it's quite the blending job if you ask me.

The only thing about the 2nd one that I have problems w/ is that it looks a bit plain. The text on the 1st one made it stand out. 'Age of Orton' was what I liked about the whole thing. Both sigs flow nicely though and have a great design. One of your best imo.

Also, are those brass knuckles in the bottom right of the banner? :eek:

C4

That's really very good Kassidy, everyone has given their feedback so I'm not going to go on and type long paragraphs, I really like that piece of art and the first one is fantastic. Good job dude, but got just two little problems/questions;

- Stop using the same text over and over again in your signatures (Base 02) :bigsmile:
- How do you get to do such cool backgrounds? :eek:

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^lol C4 that bg is only 6 diff layers and 2 base layers and the other layers are all edited blending layers with effects, i took my time on this.

Yea i didnt have any other grungy/dark type fonts i need to go dl more

the dark knight

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what it's supposed to do? When people don't do that, they say it needs to be blended into the b/g more. I think it's quite the blending job if you ask me.
there's something called OVER-BLENDING. yea, you're supposed to blend it but you need to at least make it visible. he can outline the psd..