Got another question...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Do you have to make your own background? Or do you download them from somewhere? This is my roadblock from having a great banner, that and the font too. Thanks if you can help.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Go to defaintart.com and browse some PS brushes... or whatever program you're using. I make my own backgrounds because I see no point of downloading them.. it gets quite simple at times.

StaticX

Reaction score
You can make either your own background or get them from various sites.. I make my own so far.. there's actually no point in downloading them because it mostly results in a crappy sig.. you make ur background urself and get it the way you want it to be with your render and stuff, thats much better..!!

And btw I just checked defaintart.com and it wasn't opening.. so just for the record, its deviantart.com not defaintart.com..!!