Gorilla murders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

The endangered mountain gorillas face a new threat: murder. Four of the animals were found slaughtered in the Congo's Virunga region last week. These killings — the seventh in the last two months — are yet another blow to the gorilla population, which numbers not quite 700.

nw_slah_gorilla_070727B.jpg

I really don't have anything to say besides this is disgusting and anyone who takes part in decreasing the population of an endangered animal should die a painful death and burn in hell for an eternity. Every one of these men should be hung for their actions. I wouldn't really care if the population was high and they needed the gorillas for something but the population isn't high and they have no reason to kill them. Thoughts?

MikeRaw

fuck those people...I cant say much but thats wrong...I hate that and that shit needs to stop...

PeepShow

Well, this is something that needs to stop no doubt. But honestly, whos going to stop them. Its not like police are going to follow these people around everywhere.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Well, Im sure the gorilla made a nice carpet or something at least. His death did not go to waste.