Google's warnings on some spoiler sites

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
All Google results for the site PWinsider.com now include a warning:

This site may harm your computer.

Here are some excerpts from the warning:

Why do some of my search results say "This site may harm your computer?"

This warning message appears with search results we've identified as sites that may install malicious software on your computer. You can choose to continue to the site at your own risk.

However, please be aware that malicious software is often installed without your knowledge or permission when you visit these sites, and can include programs that delete data on your computer, steal personal information such as passwords and credit card numbers, or alter your search results.

If you've visited that site you need to scan your computer using good anti-virus, anti-trojan and anti-spyware utilities.

Google has also determined the following sites to be harmful:

wrestlingnewsworld .com
24wrestling .com
wrestlingunlimited .com

I totally applaud Google - they've really added something meaningful to their search engine results! It's really disgusting how the whores at these sites want to take control of your computer and spam you into a coma. Good job, Google!

phantomgerald

Woah that are some respected sites right there. I'm surprised that they'll do something like this.

Prepare for backlash.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have only ever heard of on eof those sites, and I don't visit it anyway.

the dark knight

since they shut down backstagewrestling.com i havnt visited any news site.

as for the trojans and spywares shit, you can tell by the amount of pop ups.

PeepShow

ROFL, you just now noticed this? Google has had that message up about all sites for about a year now.

Reaction score
I've noticed this about other sites but not until recently.....I guess I don't visit that many sites that are harmful

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ive never been to those sites buy its good to know for us technically challenged people that there are some warning signs up to try to help you avoid any of that drama.