Google.com isn't working for me..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I can't find the thread that Chuck created some time ago, Google hasn't been working for me since the last 3 days :boxed2:

The first day I thought it would be network problem but it's not that. Then I did everything possible, emptied the cookies, cache, temporary files and even went through a system restore but the same problem hits me again and again when I go to www.Google.com

The homepage opens, I see the Google Logo with the hot air balloon but I can't search anything, no buttons respond... Help me :(

C4

No, the page opens but when I click search, it loads forever and never shows a search, same with the alternative links.

Even worse, Yahoo! isn't working for me now! :shock:

m not sure, try reset your IPv4

How? :ermm:

Wrestling Station

what kind of connection are you using? wireless or cable or dial up?

C4

what kind of connection are you using? wireless or cable or dial up?

Cabled LAN, Broadbrand Connection... using a router switch with the same wire connecting my PC and Laptop.

Google is working perfectly with my sister's PC but it isn't working with my laptop, all help would be greatly appreciated. Also, Yahoo isn't working.

Wrestling Station

can you reset the router? If you have that button just do it.

Then restart your computer. Then connect the internet. After that, go to the network settings. Go to properties and look for vIP-4, change the IP right what ever but try to fill the whole spaces. If you dont know about IPs, check through the net.. google it.. OOOPS google is not working for you yet lol..

just right an IP that is applicable for your country or city.

Then apply it..

after that, go back to the same properties, then click on automatic IP.

it will reset the IP address for you and voila! ;)

JHar888

Reaction score
Do you need to install the Adobe Flash Player? lol jk...

Can't you just unplug the router chord thing and wait like 20 seconds and your internet connection restarts?

J

I don't know if this will help in your case...but in my myspace stopped workin...It go to the home page...Let me log in...but never get to the next page...What i had to do was run a spyware checker and it found a bunch of wierd ones...Deleted them and now my internet works fine...You should try...

C4

can you reset the router? If you have that button just do it.

Then restart your computer. Then connect the internet. After that, go to the network settings. Go to properties and look for vIP-4, change the IP right what ever but try to fill the whole spaces. If you dont know about IPs, check through the net.. google it.. OOOPS google is not working for you yet lol..

just right an IP that is applicable for your country or city.

Then apply it..

after that, go back to the same properties, then click on automatic IP.

it will reset the IP address for you and voila! ;)

I restarted the router, repaired the Internet Connection (which automatically gives you a new IP Address) and then did the old plug in and out method. Cleared all private data out of Firefox, tried Internet Explorer...

Google still doesn't work :(

Can't you just unplug the router chord thing and wait like 20 seconds and your internet connection restarts?

Did that, doesn't do any thing different... :(

I don't know if this will help in your case...but in my myspace stopped workin...It go to the home page...Let me log in...but never get to the next page...What i had to do was run a spyware checker and it found a bunch of wierd ones...Deleted them and now my internet works fine...You should try...

I'm pretty much sure it's something like spyware, my antivirus refuses to detect. You've got any direct link to the online spyware checking or something like that?