Goodbye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I am leaving this forum for 2 weeks. May you prosper without me. Dont cry though, I will be back in jew time.:groupwave:

McLovin

Reaction score
Seriously though I'm going to cry myself to sleep every night, until you return.

seX-Power

Going on holidays for two weeks to the Gold Coast (australia dumbasses). Hopefully when I get back there is no iamironman, there are more games in the Arcade and I am made Administrator.

edit- LC I am so touched by your posts. It almost made me question the seriousness I had in mind when I made this thread.

McLovin

Reaction score
Haha. fair point.

I agree with the iamironman part. he's a douche.

seX-Power

Sigh, not another plug DX 3:16...

And I cant wait until the Americans log on and start calling me an attention whore.

Evil Austin

wait honestly how was that a plug what was I plugging what was I advertising ? myself ?

*whisperWAWwhisper*

Person 1: What was that...

Person 2: I think it was the wind...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You're an attention whore, bish! Wait ... I'm Australian.

Have fun on the Gold Coast. It sounds like an awesome place. Three Park Superpass would be win. Too bad 've never gone.

So yeah, see ya.

seX-Power

Yeah I got that 3 park thing. And I'm going to the other two as well, its gonna be kickass.

Evil Austin

get back on topic - Gold Coast is awesome I went there for like about three weeks when I was 7 once and yea it was great I went to Movie World, Wet and Wild Water World, Something else and I saw a Disney Parade with Bugs Bunny and shit (I was 7 lol) and I have a picture of me with Batman....

anyway have fun its a great place....