Kayfabe Goodbye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake is sitting down at home on a black leather sofa. He looks very pale and seems quite out of it. Someone gives him a bottle of water since he clearly needs it, but he declines the offer. You can clearly see that he is very distressed about something. Someone behind the camera says "Don't worry. You don't need to do this" But Ryan replies with "I do" so he begins to get on level with the camera. Ryan Blake begins to speak after a long delay*

Ryan Blake:
You're all wondering what happened. I'm getting tweets from everyone asking me when you're going to reveal this info. It's not what you think. This is breaking my heart, but I need to let the world know.

*Ryan Blake takes a deep breath and says it*

Ryan Blake: I got news last week that my little brother had to go to surgery due to Pulmonary embolism. This is a very serious procedure. You see, he had no other choice to do this. He had this illness ever since he won the Exodus World title and it just got worse by the end of that company. He really shouldn't have competed last week, but that's how he is. Anyway, we all agreed that he had to do this. He went into surgery at 11 AM last Monday, and he was happy about it. He told us not to worry and he would be back to burying superstars in no time. We all laughed and I gave my little brother a hug....

*Tears start coming out of Ryan Blake's eyes*

Ryan Blake: But.....The surgery didn't go to plan. Guys, Robert died in that room. My little brother died in that room. What else is there to say? I keep thinking this is a bad dream, but it really isn't. I need to deal with the reality that I'm not going to see my brother in this world again. He was the best brother anyone could have! He would back me up in any fight and I would do the same for him. You see, He was always with me, and now he's just gone.....Why?! Why did my brother need to die?! I loved him! I would give all of this away if I could get him back. I would give my own life for him! He was so young....How can any of this be justified? I know I will see him again in the next world, and that's the only hope I can hold on to! I just.....I can't continue with this. I'm done.

*Ryan Blake storms out pushing the camera over on the way out. One of the cameramen lift it back up. You can hear "You have to tell them". The camera turns to a woman. She begins to speak*

Sarah Blake: My husband is taking this very bad as all the family are. You can clearly see that Ryan isn't in any clear state to run the company. We are going to assign a temporary GM to Precision. The Board Of Directors have held a meeting and they have decided to appoint......Reginald as temporary GM. Yes, this is the best decision for the company, and he is the best man to run it until my husband comes back. This took a lot out of us and I ask that you respect our wishes to not call us until Ryan is ready to answer these calls. He needs to grieve in peace.

*Sarah tells the cameramen to shut down the cameras ending the segment*

Some crazy shit just went down. Robert Blake has died?! Reginald is new GM?! What will Ryan do?! Man....Storyline city over here

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish