Gone for a month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
I know you're all heartbroken. I'm sure almost no one knows who I am. Anyway, I'm getting married on saturday, so starting tommorow I won't be visiting this fine establishment for maybe a month. Tommorow I have my bachelor party plus a bunch of other shit. Saturday I get hitched, then we fly out to Hawaii for a week. I'll be a little "busy" when in Hawaii. Then, when we get back we move in to our new house and that will be very hectic. I'll try to drop in if I get a moment or we finish the move early. I realize that not a lot of you care. I'm just so excited that I'm telling everybody I can. If I'm acting like this about getting married, imagine how I'm gonna be if she gets pregnant.

Wrestling Station

Really good news man, nice to see someone actually get married than just being a playboy all his life..

Good to hear that you are happy for your marriage, i wish you good luck and a happy marriage upon you.

This Guy

yeah I don't know who you are....but congrats and good luck....with the being allowed back on here like MS said :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well yeah i don't know who u r.. but congrats, u would be welcomed back if u decide to return

Nikki

Congrats on you getting married Newcreature. I hope you will enjoy being married !!!