Goldust vs. Black Reign - Which is better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Gimmick is Better?

• Goldust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Reing

• Who Are They?

• Total voters

-TJ-

Which of the Dustin Rhodes Gimmicks are better?

My choice is Goldust he made me luagh

Reaction score
no brainer for me, goldust was actually a good character, reign is just dumb... why the fuck does he have a rat?

PeepShow

no brainer for me, goldust was actually a good character, reign is just dumb... why the fuck does he have a rat?

B/c He's demonic and deranged. Nobody knows why. He's just a creepy character. Creepy, but very stale and boring as hell.

Travis40

^They really need to have some more crap going on with Black Reign (even though I'm against it) It'd help his character and it wouldn't confuse people so much. People have many, many, many unanswered questions about the Black Reign character

PeepShow

^Exactly. Thats the way TNA wants it to be. In case yuo haven noticed, he's not the type of character you get to know very well. Didnt you catch on to the deranged part?

Travis40

^Well...if it's done wrong (TNA has done it wrong) you don't know enough about the guy, and you're like "WTF?!?!?!, why am I watching this shit?....." WWE did it wrong too with Fake Kane...WWE did it right with Mordecai....TNA did it right with Mesias. A monster has to have a background...not just..."hey, I'm here...I'm gonna kick your ass now"