Goldberg interested in wrestling Lesnar.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Bill Goldberg, who last competed for WWE in 2004, reportedly contacted Brock Lesnar about returning to the sports entertainment organization to work an angle with him. Lesnar, however, only has two major dates left on his current contract; Triple H at SummerSlam and whoever his WrestleMania XXIX opponent will be.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/goldberg-interested-in-wrestling-lesnar-nash-up-for-movie-role#ixzz1z6EJFDTj

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lesnar VS Goldberg at WM maybe? :jericho:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol, yea, because it went over so well last time.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Goldberg vs Brock Lesner vs Super Cena
Cena gets them both in the AA at the same time and pins them both :troll:

Reactions: Matt

TheXtremeDiva

Jobber
Reaction score
good lord their match at WM sucked big time and if they fight again its going suck again!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Taker over Lesnar will be a thousand times better than people hating on two dudes who wont have shit to do with the company after the match. I will also accept Rock vs Bork or if austin ever wanted to come back. Those are your options.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Taker vs Brock is decent because it's a legitimate threat to his streak and Taker still has a few years to put a young guy over (this doesn't mean losing Taker marks). But someone explain how HHH going over him is logic? inb4wwelogic

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Taker vs Brock is decent because it's a legitimate threat to his streak and Taker still has a few years to put a young guy over (this doesn't mean losing Taker marks). But someone explain how HHH going over him is logic? inb4wwelogic

There's only one thing that should determine winners and losers. Backstage politics.

#youalreadywroteitcrayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If Bill comes back, I want to see him putting Ryback over. I'll yawn over Goldberg vs Lesnar, considering their previous encounter.