Going to wrestlemania!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mancilla 86

Reaction score
hey peeps,
got my tickets to the whole wrestlemania weekend!! couple of years ago when i was younger i missed going to wrestlemania when it was here in houston with the main event of rock vs austin and had to watch it on ppv. Now years later it came back and im older where i can pay for the tickets. Group of friends and myself are going to fan axxess saturday during the day and then the wwe hall of fame at night. Then the grand daddy show of all wrestlemania on sunday. Ive really gone all out this year especially for these expensive tickets! Anybody else going?

MikeRaw

I'm not, but I wanted to. Have fun going. Are your seats any good?

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
hey peeps,
got my tickets to the whole wrestlemania weekend!! couple of years ago when i was younger i missed going to wrestlemania when it was here in houston with the main event of rock vs austin and had to watch it on ppv. Now years later it came back and im older where i can pay for the tickets. Group of friends and myself are going to fan axxess saturday during the day and then the wwe hall of fame at night. Then the grand daddy show of all wrestlemania on sunday. Ive really gone all out this year especially for these expensive tickets! Anybody else going?

And if you got the Blackberry or I-Phone, you could give some up-to-date feedback too. :smilie4:

mancilla 86

Reaction score
yea if i had a ihpone or blakcberry i would do that..but i have intention once i come back home to inform you about each event... as far as for my seats i spent $200 on my ticket so hopefully they are good

Klide

I went and the atmoshpere was amazing. Did u get good seats??

Airfixx

Hope you guys had a blast... I'd have be there like a shot if it wasn't for the extra hundreds of pounds on air fair.

One day. :sigh:

1chiban

Reaction score
Hope you guys had a blast... I'd have be there like a shot if it wasn't for the extra hundreds of pounds on air fair.

One day. :sigh:

Going to Wrestlemania is one of my things to do before I get too old lol.

Maybe Wrestlemania 30 lol

Airfixx

Where you based dude? ...Wanna start hitching for WM26? ;o]

Serious, I'm still pissed about the fact that I narrowly missed out on tickets for Summerslam 92 (Once of my fave PPVs ever) when it was at Wembley.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
ill have a link up soon so everyone can see some pics i took..also videos..it was amazing i lost my voice screaming!! looking at all the people that were there..i also got to talk to so many people that actually came from different parts of the world just for wrestlemania (ireland, japan, australia)