Kayfabe Going "Home"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The video starts with Chris Young standing in front of a Japanese style ring. He is dressed in his classic black jacket and jeans. The arena is empty like it was the day of a show. Chris turns to the camera and starts to speak.*

Chris: Hey Precision, Sorry I’m not there to address Backlash, But I’m here for Wrestle Empire here in the Tokyo Dome where I will be wrestling later tonight if you’re watching this live, But enough of that let’s get to the Precision Championship. No, win or lose I don’t care as long as I go out there and make sure Precision get’s their money's worth. I am an ace when it comes to the match ratings. Now I will not count out Joey-D he is a great guy. I’ve known him for a good bit of time. S: I may be just one man, But I’m just that amazing. No matter the blood I lose. No matter the pain I feel. No matter how much I claw at the hill I’m on like I did here.

*Chris Removes his jacket to show he is wearing a black shirt and a white logo of a faction. He sits in a chair set upped for the show.*

Chris: I always find a way to amaze the fans. Whether you love him or hate me. I’m out to show exactly why I am still here. Why I’m still fighting and why I’m still amazing. I’ll admit I’ve been imperfect in the past, But I need to train and get better. I No longer need some fancy paint to unlock what I need. I just need to look inside and see my greatness. Joseph Diamond Maybe one hell of a wrestler, But I don’t go down easy. Just Look me I’ve gone into some hellish matches in my time. I Want this not to be an easy fight. I’m not a Cole, I’m better than a Diamond. I’m more like Red Beryl vs your Diamond, But we can all agree not one of is a trash as Cole.

*Chris Looks around as a loud noise is heard. He signals the cameraman to follow him.
Chris Puts on his jacket and walks backstage as he is going down the hallway he keeps talking.*

Chris: Many wrestlers have walked these halls. When I first came here I cleaned them. Look at me now. I’m in talks to do a precision taping here. I Will walk these halls with a championship again one day. This Is my 2nd home and I needed to come back here after some talks I had. I needed time away from everything and I thought “Venom” was that time I needed, But I was wrong.What I need is a reminder of who I am and where I been and where I’m going. This shot at the Precision Championship it just feels perfect. Even If I lose it just feels better now. This is amaz….

*As Chris is speaking the camera falls and the sound of Chris being tossed the wall and the camera cuts to black.*