Going Crazy! Need Help with BTB Banner for NEW BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I don't understand how to make Banner using the computer. I have tried all day and are still totally lost. I don't understand the size or how to get one or more pictures into one file. So I am at my wit's end and decided just to ask.

Like I said I don't understand the template concept so I will just give a theory on what I'm looking for.

It's a banner for a BTB I'm getting ready to start. It will be called the XPW as I would need that in text somewhere. I don't know the biggest amount of wrestlers one can get into a banner but I would like at least Edge, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Christian Cage and Rob Van Dam. If someone can get more I would like the Hardys, MVP and Kennedy included.

I'm not looking for anything great or spectacular just something that looks like it's believable.

I will rep the person who can help me religiously as soon as I get the powers.

C4

You need a graphic right?

Learn Adobe Photoshop the basics, I'll tell you more then. But that sounds like a pain, right? Just tell me what kind of a banner you need and I'll make it for you.. relax :v:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Same here.. Use the common template, and I will make a one to man. I just got some great burshes!! :idiot: