Gohan6425 WWE SmackDown Results of 4-20-12! WE ALL NEED TO SAVE SMACKDOWN! Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
2 minutes in and already loving this video! Wait for Wade Barrett, Christian, Sin Cara, Justin Gabriel, and Ted Dibiase to get healthy. Then hopefully they will do something good again. (although Gabriel and Dibiase will probably get stuck on Superstars, #wwelogic)

Although "SAVE SMACKDOWN FROM THIS BOLD SHIRT"? Huh?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smackdown seems better to me. All they need to do is have Smackdown every week in Britian and keep developing new superstars and reinvent the main event ones.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WrestlingJesus says your videos are boring and Blue, so I'm not watching this.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SmackDown is definitely the dying show, I haven't watched it properly for ages (apart from live eps). It's so bad and I'm literally puttingf all my blame into the faces constantly squashing heels and the Blue segments. Fucking Big Show I swear. There is no good story-lines on SmackDown, there never is. Just kill it and move on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
SmackDown is definitely the dying show, I haven't watched it properly for ages (apart from live eps). It's so bad and I'm literally puttingf all my blame into the faces constantly squashing heels and the Blue segments. F**cking Big Show I swear. There is no good story-lines on SmackDown, there never is. Just kill it and move on.

End the brand split :clap clap clap clap clap:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

YOU SUCK DICK
YOU SUCK DICK
YOU SUCK DICK

:haha:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
SmackDown is definitely the dying show, I haven't watched it properly for ages (apart from live eps). It's so bad and I'm literally puttingf all my blame into the faces constantly squashing heels and the Blue segments. F**cking Big Show I swear. There is no good story-lines on SmackDown, there never is. Just kill it and move on.

There is one good storyline on Smackdown at the moment and that is the Bryan Storyline. I agree that the brand split should be dissolved to allow all superstars to move between all shows but Smackdown should definitively not be killed. It just needs a revamp. Let Smackdown focus on titles like the tag team titles, intercontinental, US, Cruiserweight etc and have RAW focus on the WHC and WWE champ. That way you allow WWE's midcard to evolve on Smackdown.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The thing is the brands should end but the two shows shouldn't. Smackdown can be the second show still but they should carry on storylines from show to show better than they do now. The only reason why Smackdown sucks is because the creative for Smackdown are completely lazy about it. Blame them not the brand extension completely.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not a fan of the Bryan storyline, I'm a fan of him, and he's making it entertaining - but I could care less about his feud with AJ and even less with his feud with pale HHH.