Kayfabe Gods recognize gods

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*The crowd are chatting among themselves. When all of a sudden the lights start to flicker and unfamiliar music plays through the speakers. the crowd quiet down and turn their attention to the titantron

the crowd gasp and out walks "The Hunter" Jacob Walters. Jacob doesn't acknowledge the crowd reactions and slowly walks down the ramp bracing in the crowds shocked reactions. Jacob enters the ring and is giving a microphone from the outside.*

Jacob Walters: My fellow people. Your god has returned to his kingdom to reclaim his throne *Crowd boo* I have been watching by a far like a hawk in the sky. I have seen too many fools try to take what I've grown. but what they didn't realise is these roots dig deep and you can't blood a stone. My Brothers and Sisters Brodin has guided me back onto the iron path and as a result he has granted me an internality of gains and has around me to intervene. I am no longer a falling god......... I am...... The Hunter GOD.

*Jacob drops the microphone looks up to the ceiling with his arms wide out. The camera zooms in on the flashing light. The light stops flashing and the camera pans out. The ring is empty. The show goes to commercial break*

End of segment

Yup.. i'm back (sort of)

Reactions: Rosie and Geek773