God it hurts so damn bad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hate when I get Cyst or it maybe an Abscess idk.

But like on my up leg its like this bump type thing that hurts..its infracted and I've had alot of different ones. Had one on my face before...alot of both my toes so yeah...but I swear this pain is so GOD!

I can hardly walk after being down for so long. Its like alot of blood just rushes to it and stops(and since its at the top of my leg like near my...couch area lol...its painful as fuck when blood just doesn't seem to be running thought the rest of my leg for a few second and I can barely move.

Just had to rant a little about it lol....anyone else have these problems and what did you do to help it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I do alright now really help me here don't come off being a jackass like you do most of the time ok.

If something with you happend that you needed help with I'd do it if I knew and not be a jackass.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
God it hurts so damn bad when i shove pencils up my ass when im shitting and let it spiral around the pencil while ramming it back in n out in n out innnnnnnn oh my god it hurts and outtt

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So you have a cyst in your couch area that's infracted?

Its on my leg..but I meant...like the top of my leg..I said near that area so no one would ask to see a picture to tell me more about it...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've never learned so much about anatomy than that of which I have in this thread. Who knew we had couch areas at the top of our legs that could possibly become infracted? What's the point value of the infraction? How long does it last?

Wrestling Station

God it hurts so damn bad when i shove pencils up my ass when im shitting and let it spiral around the pencil while ramming it back in n out in n out innnnnnnn oh my god it hurts and outtt
thats it?
208h0d0.jpg

Qwake

rofl at this thread. I actually had one of these on my toe a week or two ago but I don't want to tell you how to get rid of it, its fun to see you suffer :)