God Damn Microsoft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I get a 360 hook it up and already it has the 3 rings of death right ok so I'm like What the fuck is going on. See I just got it opened it and soon as I plug it all up hit the button to start it. I get the them rings...the 3 rings. I thought Microsoft fixed that shit where it wouldn't do that. Fuck them ok really I'm sick of there shit.

PS3 > 360 ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

CT Styles

Well, I got an iMac for Christmas so no more Microsoft for me!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I get a 360 hook it up and already it has the 3 rings of death right ok so I'm like What the fuck is going on. See I just got it opened it and soon as I plug it all up hit the button to start it. I get the them rings...the 3 rings. I thought Microsoft fixed that shit where it wouldn't do that. Fuck them ok really I'm sick of there shit.

PS3 > 360 ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

Was it used? If not then it was definitely damaged sometime before you hooked it up. So that would be a persons fault not Microsoft's. And just a tip....technology is fragile.

Cannibal

Reaction score
I got a defective one at first also. It's probably from some dildo slamming it around at the store and shit. I didnt have the 3 lights, but mine kept frezzing. I got a new one sent to me without taking a single penny out of my own pocket and they gave me some free live too. Fuck PS3...I'd just wait. They sent me a new one in like a week. Very fast...a lot faster than they said it would be.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Was it used? If not then it was definitely damaged sometime before you hooked it up. So that would be a persons fault not Microsoft's. And just a tip....technology is fragile.

It was new.

But this is not the first time I got the rings of death. I'm gonna go exchang it torrmorrow hopefully I can do that cause if not that is 300 dollars wasted plus the two fifty dollar games and the X-Box Live Card that was 20.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I'm sure they will. Have to wait until 10 as that is when best buy opens(at least there normal time). I just hope to be on by 2morrow night.