Go to karaoke song?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mine's "Gimme the Loot" by the Notorious B.I.G.

Reactions: Crash

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't sing so karaoke isn't my cup of tea. And what I mean by "don't sing" is I can't sing... :downer:

• Haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've sung Karaoke before with my Dad's Girlfriend in Kentucky when I was 10 yrs old. Im a good singer, too. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash and Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Whenever I go live with my Dad in KY I'm gonna do Karaoke with he and is GF. I heard he won first prize singing a Song. Has a vid of it somewhere on FB

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I hate singing in front of people. But really drunk me does to my dismay. Usually go for:
Oasis - Live Forever
Green Day - Holiday
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill

Why am I like this?... help

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hate singing in front of people. But really drunk me does to my dismay. Usually go for:
Oasis - Live Forever
Green Day - Holiday
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill

Why am I like this?... help
I LOVE singing in front of ppl. Hv been for 8 yrs.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I suppose I'll go with Break on Through by The Doors.

Since we're on the subject of karaoke, weird thing happened a year ago. Was doing Stronger by Kanye West at the place of who would later become my ex, and some dude just walks in the house, that we didn't know. He was outside and thought I meant him when I was saying, "I need you right now." Drunk people are amazing.

Crash

Reaction score
I remember doing Karaoke at a bar for Halloween in 2014, I was so fucking wasted. I was yelling so hard they were cutting off my mic... I can still remember singing Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden and Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones. That was one of those nights, waaaay too many jager bombs and coronas... I fell asleep sitting on the floor with my back leaning on the bed and woke up with my facepaint still and my boots on. I kind of miss those times, but I'm happy it's over now.