Go-Big Show Renewed for Second Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
big_0.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

A second season of the ‘Go-Big Show’, featuring Cody Rhodes as a judge, has been ordered by TBS.

It was announced on Wednesday that the show would be renewed for a second season consisting of ten episodes. Filming for the next season will begin next month in Georgia. Musician DJ Khaled will join the show as an executive producer. He will also serve as a judge along with Rhodes, Snoop Dogg, and Rosario Dawson.

Go-Big Show is a talent show that is described as having ‘extreme and death defying acts’. Stunts seen in the previous season include acts featuring monster trucks, alligator trainers, and stunt archery.

“When you find a show and personalities that come together so authentically and bring joy and wow to an audience, you go big with your commitment to it,” Brett Weitz, General Manager, TBS, TNT and truTV, is quoted as saying. “Viewers turned in week after week to see both what amazing acts our contestants could perform and what our judges' reactions would be. We are committed to bringing this type of television to our fans for years to come.”

In recent weeks, Cody has been feuding with QT Marshall, culminating in a strap match that took place on Dynamite last week. He won the match, but later in the show was attacked by the debuting Malakai Black, the former Aleister Black.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Never finished the last season, but with crowds being back for things now, and if this is still in Macon(it says Georgia so I assume it will stay here) I might have to get to a taping at least.

Reactions: Chris

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi