Glenn Beck Trashes WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Edit: It's the one that started this feud.

Listened to 3 minutes and had to turn it off. The guy comes across as an completely uninformed elitist douche kicking a dog while it's down because he can. Fuck off.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea, let me get right on watching a 13 minute Glenn Beck video lmao.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol'd at him mocking Swagger. :dawg::dawg::dawg::obama:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
Edit: It's the one that started this feud.

Was it? I thought one of his articles sparked it. I'm sure he mentioned how he can take it from anyone else but he can't take it from WWE (like going after him).

Oh well, still a hilarious watch. What a moron.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
"I can't believe how they could make fun of Vietnam veterans with this Zeb Colter character, just absolutely disrespectful to people that have served"

"listen to this idiot talk, he can't say anything correctly! lets legitimately make fun of him!"

The immaturity and hypocrisy levels are off the charts.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Was it? I thought one of his articles sparked it. I'm sure he mentioned how he can take it from anyone else but he can't take it from WWE (like going after him).

Oh well, still a hilarious watch. What a moron.

Yeah, this was definitely the one he replied to. Zeb touched on many of the points he made specifically.

I've never bothered listening to this guy, heard he was an asshat who didn't know what he was talking about, and this pretty much confirms it. Problem is that I want to (kayfabe) like Swagger and Zeb after putting this douchebag in his place the way they did.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, Beck judges peoples' intelligence on the way they look and the way they speak according to this video. But you know, we should all be looking up to him.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dazman

Jobber
Reaction score
It's great that he can say all this stuff behind a keyboard but when it comes to confronting us on TV he has a major problem.