Girls are some crazy shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, here is the story, I'm bored and I haven't created a thread in a while around this section :shifty:

Ok, so a few months ago, in one of those friends sites, like MySpace or Facebook, Hi5, I entered and I see that I have a message from this girl. We used to travel on the same bus to high scholl, until I stopped and you know, used public transportation :clap_1:

In the message he was asking for my mail. I gave it to her and then a couple of hours later I logged in, and she was on. We started chatting, and she kept asking me this questions like if I had a girlfriend, then telling me she was alone, or how she liked tender guys, and then if I was tender or if I like to cuddle.

We kept talking for weeks. One day, I said, hey, what the hell, let's give this a shot, dropped the MSN shit, and went to talk to her. Not entering into how the conversation went. She took her friend, which almost killed the whole thing. By the end of the break at school, I took her away from her friend, asked her if she knew why I'd talk to her, you know, with what intentions, and then when she said no I told her that it was because I liked her and I wanted to know what she thought of me, if she felt the same and stuff.

Call me crazy, but I know what I see, and when I told her that I liked her, I can swear that I saw a grin. Besides, from that day and during the weekend, she kept updating her hi5 status with shit implying what had gone down.

Next day, I felt sick, fever and stuff, and I was forced to go to school, but in that condition, I couldn't go talk to her. However, when I got home, she was logged in MSN. We started talking, something starting wrong.

At first, she said that she didn't quite got what I told her that day. I could swear she grinning when I said it, and she even told me she would answer me after the weekend, and now she doesn't quite get what I said. I started to get a little mad. Then, here comes what got me really pissed off. She told me that I had gotten all wrong, that she wanted just to be friends with me since the very beginning and stuff. To summarize, after that comment, hell broke lose and we started sharing a nice bunch of insults over MSN.

Again, call me crazy, but when I want to be friends with someone, the fact that they like to cuddle isn't something I ask on the first conversation :sq_yellow_glare:

MikeRaw

Life=Epic

No, seriously man, maybe it wasnt a grin, maybe it was a grimace... you know, like when they force a smile, bu tthey actually dont like it. But that still doesnt make sense, since she said she liked your tenderness and shit, lol.

LadyHotrod

Just because a girl grins doesn't mean she wants you or even likes what you have to say......

Females are very emotional. We also change our moods a lot. One second, we feel like cuddling with a guy we feel comfortable around (by the way, friends can cuddle. It doesn't have to be a relationship thing...it's just a comfort zone and showing that you care) and the next second, we want him to fuck off.

We also like attention. If a guy gives us attention, we'll crave more, regardless of whether we want more from him or not. We love the fact that a guy wants a piece of us. We like to play hard to get. It's sort of a game to us.

Unfortunately, people end up getting hurt. My friend at work is in a similar situation. A girl he went to school with is getting divorced so him and this girl have been talking on the phone for hours and even went out a few times. She is basically a big tease and makes it seem like he's gonna get some....and then he doesn't. He had thought it would go somewhere but it seems like she us just using him for a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to. Pretty sad because he really likes her.

Reaction score
Females are very emotional. We also change our moods a lot. One second, we feel like cuddling with a guy we feel comfortable around (by the way, friends can cuddle. It doesn't have to be a relationship thing...it's just a comfort zone and showing that you care) and the next second, we want him to fuck off. = Girls are some crazy shit lol

LadyHotrod

^ It's really weird....I guess it's how our brains were meant to work. I have had times where I couldn't care less if my husband went out with his friends so I could have my alone time and then as soon as he walks out the door, I feel lonely and want him to come back and I'm almost mad that he's going out. It's fucked up.....

Reaction score
^ It's really weird....I guess it's how our brains were meant to work. I have had times where I couldn't care less if my husband went out with his friends so I could have my alone time and then as soon as he walks out the door, I feel lonely and want him to come back and I'm almost mad that he's going out. It's fucked up.....
ur fucked up :S lol

LadyHotrod

Pretty much, lol.

Guys just need to be careful when "given signs". They might not be the sign you think it is.

Hometown Kid

Damn! Good thing I have a girlfriend and I don't have to read signs...oh wait you still have to keep her happy!? :cry: I guess guys can never escape...