GIMP BTB GFX Tutorial?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
K.... I saw the Photoshop one by Weebo but... does anyone have a link, or can tell me a tutorial for making BTB GFX (Card's, Poster's) using GIMP? I'll rep...

C4

First of all, why do use GIMP? When Photoshop is the best Graphic Designing software out there? I can give you some links to Photoshop Tutorials but GIMP, damn you won't ever get tutorials for that :disgust1:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I have DL photshop but.... on free trials. And im not aloud to DL Limewire.....

C4

Are you a VIP Member? If yes then go to the VIP section damn it. Using GIMP is as bad as using paint brother, it sucks!

C4

So you're downloading Photoshop from the links I gave you huh?

C4 have you actually ever used Gimp.

Nope, lol. :jumpy: But I know it sucks because you work at it and Photoshop is generally better.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nope, lol. :jumpy: But I know it sucks because you work at it and Photoshop is generally better.

That isnt very nice lol. But it generally just abit different then PS. Unless you are just starting

Wrestling Station

ok, GIMP has some options in it, but photoshop has more depth and tools to choose from.

GIMP isnt a bad software, but to compare it to photoshop is just wrong coz photoshop is the real deal.

1chiban

Reaction score
To compare GIMP to Paint though is like comparing C4's old graphics to his latest ones :X

C4

To compare GIMP to Paint though is like comparing C4's old graphics to his latest ones :X

LOL, as I said Photoshop is better than almost every other program you'll find so if you're new to Graphics then start off with Photoshop only. Did the links work Dylan?

1chiban

Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot afford PS, and am not really prepared to download it illegally, so GIMP it is for me lol

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
LOL, as I said Photoshop is better than almost every other program you'll find so if you're new to Graphics then start off with Photoshop only. Did the links work Dylan?

Yeah.... Rep+.