Gif's I've Made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
London & Kendrick Break Record

Credit: PWInsider.com

Paul London & Brian Kendrick are celebrating their 294th day as WWE Tag Team Champions today. They have now tied for fourth ALL TIME in WWE tag team history in longevity with the British Bulldogs( 4/7/86-1/26/87) and Chief Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf (12/7/76-9/27/77).

They will pass both those teams and become the 4th longest reigning tag team champions in World Wrestling Entertainment history as of tomorrow. Not bad for a couple of cruiserweights.

Of course, they're the longest reigning Smackdown tag champs in history, but they still have some catching up to do to three World Tag Team Champs: Demolition still has the record at 478 days, Jimmy & Johnny Valiant are second at 370 days, and Toru Tanaka & Mr. Fuji are third at 337 days. And after today, London & Kendrick are #4.

phantomgerald

pretty impressive. i think the wwe realise neither will be great as a singles competetior and thats why they are kept together

Slash

Reaction score
They are great cruiserweights and this is a good achievement to get so congrats to them.

Wrestling Station

But still i think Paul London is a great single competitor.

Anyway, good for both of them as they are hard workers and they deserve to be honored.

MJ807

Reaction score
Wow it doesn't feel that long ago that they first won the titles from MNM but I guess it was congrats to them.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
This is great but they won't be the longest reigning champions they're not good enough (no offence to them at all). I'd like to see them hold the titles till Mania but drop them to WGTT or MNM

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm shocked that they held the titles for so long tbh.

Also, now they have the hex put on them.

3lions

Reaction score
What happened to the reports of their imminent break up? I guess they changed their mind. Congrats to L&K. Wh'd have guessed a year ago that a pair of CW's would hold a title for such a long period of time? I certainly wouldn't have.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's been 295 days since they first won the titles? It doesn't feel that long, but I think it's mostly do to the lesser competition in the tag team division. But I'm not going to discourage them, congrats to L&K.

Nation

London & Kendrick deserve this achievement and it's going to be interesting seeing how much longer they can hold on to the belts.