>>***GFX Staff Members***<<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

After long discussions, its now real..

You only have to go to apply to become a GFX staff member, by going to your usercp, group membership. There request for it, then i will see who will join the GFX staff and be an official judge.

Goodluck everyone.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I was wondering if we were going to put this on as an addition... Cool idea!

Wrestling Station

for those of you who i accepted their request may now go to their usercp and activate their new color :)

and those who are not accepted, dont feel bad, u will be once you proof that you are a good judge in GFX showroom and you have good bkg in gfxing.

Dont worry, i always watch carefully all the aspects ;)

Im still welcoming other requests if any.

goodluck everyone.

Wrestling Station

^yup, :) if you have any questions let me know.
congratulations Alhajri.

Wrestling Station

^try the new icons.. Im not sure about this, so what you have to do is look at the end of any thread, do you see anything new? is there any new icons or features available?

Weebo

Reaction score
so what perks do we get being GFX Staff

Wrestling Station

new members added to the GFX Team.. congratulations.. dont forget to activate your group membership.

Wrestling Station

we dont want anymore gfx staff members at the moment.

Thanks for the apply. When there is any empty spot i will let you know everyone.