GFX request.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hey gentlemen of the gfx ilk, I need you to do something for me.

I'm going to ignore the template because it doesn't fit with what I want.

See those quotes in my signature? Can you guys organize them into an interesting creative signature? I like them and all, but they look very plain as they are.

Us eyour creativity and I will rep for each person who creates one for me. Danke.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
in my mind i pictured it like the credits at the end of a movie, that part turned out good i think and the font for the first quote turned out great but the rest of the font for the others are the same as the first (very strange) and there just completely messed up, also i couldnt get my border to work right. ill try n fix it up a lil later when i have time if you want me to.

Untitled-1.gif

the dark knight

anything for my king, just not tonight. i have 4 sigs to make tonight :( it'll be here 2morrow...

Wrestling Station

i made you this something classical, not much of effects on it.
ms2.gif

Wrestling Station

Hey gentlemen of the gfx ilk, I need you to do something for me.

I'm going to ignore the template because it doesn't fit with what I want.

See those quotes in my signature? Can you guys organize them into an interesting creative signature? I like them and all, but they look very plain as they are.

Us eyour creativity and I will rep for each person who creates one for me. Danke.

where is my rep? :( lol good to hear that you like it :)