GFX League?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPunkster

Reaction score
My first post, but I hope it's a good one. :white:

I was thinking of starting a GFX-League here? This is one of the biggest wrestling forums, and I love wrestling graphics, so why not start one? I'm putting myself forward as the Booker of the league. I'll make the matches, PPV posters, and such. I will be a participant, but unlike other GM's I won't be selfish and put myself up for a title shot everytime. Hell, I'm not even that great to be a champion. But I hope you guys (MODS) consider this. We would have our own sub-forum, and in that we would have a Sign-Ups thread for people to sign up. I'll make and give them custom avatars aswell.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
First of all welcome to the forum.

We have had GFX Leagues here in the past that were very popular but eventually interest waned and the Leagues died off. It would be nice for it to come back eventually but at the moment I can't see it happening. Very few people are posting new threads here with their GFX whereas when the previous League was started there were dozens of new threads each month with members new work.

To start with it would be good if more members were using this section to post their work and then if the interest is there then a League can be created.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We just need a lot of interest, people got into it for six weeks then just forgot about it or didn't bother.

It'd be nice to do it again, could do with improving my GFX.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is the issue with most things though, people sign up and are into it to begin with but quickly lose interest. Everyone always says that they are in it for the long haul but quite a few always drop out.

It would be good to have it here again as some of the work coming out of the previous League's was fantastic.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Would be good to get it back up however when Prodigy attempted to revive it, only about 5 were interested. As Troy has said, if more people were active in the forum, then it could be possible.