GFX Borders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i really feel stupid askin this becuz i feel like i should already know seeing as i know erything else about GFX, anyways the borders that i see on some of the sigs and avatars is a white and black, it looks like it conists of three steps, the outside one is black. the next one in is white then the one clost to the inside of the border is black again.

can someone tell me how to get this border?

NooDLE

Reaction score
OK..

Make 3 layers

On the 3rd layer, go to select-select all, and then go to edit-stroke (2px black)

On the 2nd layer, go to select-select all, then edit-stoke (4px white)

On the 1st layer, go to select-select all, then edit-stroke (5px black)

that is all.

the dark knight

or

make 1 layer, stroke it, then stroke the layer in blending options.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
thanks guys ill rep ya. :D

Reaction score
or on your main layer stroke the imager with the outside layer say to 2 px and black. contract the selection 2 px then restroke white. then contract the selection another 2px and restroke it black. multiple ways to get same effect

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol sorry you kinda lost me but ill give ya rep anyways for tryna help me :) thanks guys!