GFW TV show will be called "Amped"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

But still no news on a TV deal. Kinda running before walking there, Jeff.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Interesting I suppose. I wonder how they will show it though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Amped? That strikes me as a name for an energy drink. :smirk2:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Amped? That strikes me as a name for an energy drink. :smirk2:
amp.jpg

Close enough. And if you read those cans, you will find all of GFW's secondary web shows. Tune into GFW Sugar Free every Sunday at 6 on Youtube for your weekly recap of all GFW action

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
So who's broadcasting this show?.. I haven't heard of them having a TV deal yet but it sounds like they do, tv tapings and everything coming up.

Stopspot

Reaction score
So who's broadcasting this show?.. I haven't heard of them having a TV deal yet but it sounds like they do, tv tapings and everything coming up.
They have no TV deal. They just call shows TV tapings to seem bigger than they are. Jarrett can't possibly be so stupid he'd start filming TV without a deal in place.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
This is the guy who made a little money by selling TNA "TV tapings" as "weekly pay-per-views" before TNA got their first television deal.

With the spread of iPPV's, it wouldn't surprise me to have GFW Amped (not a great name, not a terrible name...just a name) as an internet exclusive available PPV for a while until a TV deal can be secured.

I, too, however, think there may be a TV deal already nearly complete. They may just be crossing t's and dotting i's before it's announced.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rro6Kzs.png

GFW, doing TNA better than TNA.

CKuqFE-UkAA8Dfi.jpg:large

Now if only there was an actual TV deal in place.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Any numbers on attendance at the tapings?

Or a place where the show will be broadcast (ippv or whatever) without a TV deal?

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
Any numbers on attendance at the tapings?

Or a place where the show will be broadcast (ippv or whatever) without a TV deal?

wk
I cannot find any info on attendance, but I am sure there is some floating about. And as usual there is no talk at all about when/where this will be broadcast...So I expect Bahli in 2017 when both TNA and GFW are gone.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nice crowd for their first show. Needs a better entrance stage, but can change overtime.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Nice crowd for their first show. Needs a better entrance stage, but can change overtime.

Yeah. Entrance stage, lighting, sound, etc., can be fixed over time. ROH has done it the right way in the modern age: do things as it's feasible to do them and don't overreach. The important thing to do is put an entertaining show in the ring.

I'm sure JJ has paid attention to that.

wk