Getting Stung...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This was recommended to me by Youtube. I subscribed because of this video. This guy is NUTS!

What he is doing is working his way up to being stung by a bullet ant. That is the most painful sting from an insect in the world.

BulletAnt2c.jpg

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
the fuck is wrong with him

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the fuck is wrong with him

He does it so people learn to respect wildlife and nature. He is actually doing it for educational purposes. This is so people know what these things look like, feel like, and why they need to avoid them.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
He does it so people learn to respect wildlife and nature. He is actually doing it for educational purposes. This is so people know what these things look like, feel like, and why they need to avoid them.
I mean, that's respectable in a way but also extremely stupid imo. That's like getting shot in a video so people know that ''getting shot hurts'', I mean, making an educational video about it would've probably been a lot smarter than risking your life for a video.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean, that's respectable in a way but also extremely stupid imo. That's like getting shot in a video so people know that ''getting shot hurts'', I mean, making an educational video about it would've probably been a lot smarter than risking your life for a video.

He knows what he is doing. And this isn't about getting damaged by something man-made or by man, it is unpredictability of nature. At first I would have called him the Johnny Knoxville of nature but he isn't being a jackass.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
He knows what he is doing. And this isn't about getting damaged by something man-made or by man, it is unpredictability of nature. At first I would have called him the Johnny Knoxville of nature but he isn't being a jackass.
Ah alright then, as long as he knows what he's doing, it's all fine by me but my first judgment was that he didn't init

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ah alright then, as long as he knows what he's doing, it's all fine by me but my first judgment was that he didn't init

Same for me lol I watched more of his videos, he is a smart lad. :obama:

Reactions: Indy

SmackChat-Luke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.SmackChat.org
When you see the sting suddenly disappear under his skin, that really set me off. Can't stand stings or needles at all so I was cringing in my seat. Guy has balls. Not sure for how long, but right now he has balls.