Get Rich or Die Tryin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

DVDCover.png

A few minor things I'll fix up but you get the gist of it.

C4

That looks pretty sexy, great job! :y:

The side text, (i.e. the text in the middle) could have been better. Also the text at the back could have looked 'real' but nonetheless, I'm still loving it, 8/10.

CT Styles

C4 said:
The side text, (i.e. the text in the middle) could have been better. Also the text at the back could have looked 'real' but nonetheless, I'm still loving it, 8/10.
Basically all the minor details I was talking about. I'll be working on them, as this is for my school media class.

Wrestling Station

the splashes of blood you used were a good touch, but I think you need to add more effects to the red color. Its way too plain if we are comparing it to the rest of the theme. Try add some filters and fuse it with duplicated layers of blended ones with different color schemes to make it look more realistic.

Try use a more gangster looking fonts instead of basic font.
You need to blend the edges of the main psd. Its so choppy and needs to have a cleaner cut done to it.

Good effort btw.