Kayfabe Get Out Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Karl Senn is in the ring after his match with Sean Moore. The match was hard fought by both men, but the experience of Karl Senn edged him to victory. Karl has a mic in hand

"Alex Clark! You cost me my Precision championship! My title! The championship I earned by beating 4 men in that tournament. We were going to rule Precision together, but you have cost us everything. If I'm being honest you couldn't have done anything without me. I mean, look at you! You lost every match here, and I became a World champion. Again, I was on top and you on bottom. You didn't deserve what I gave you. Now....I'm done with the fun and games. Get out here and explain yourself! I swear....I will not stop at anything to finally finish you."

Karl Senn stands in the ring with hope that Alex Clark will finally show up

Reactions: Mr. Thunder