George Carlin dies at 71 :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

LOS ANGELES - Comedian George Carlin, a counter-culture hero famed for his routines about drugs and dirty words, died of heart failure at a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, a spokesman said. He was 71.

Carlin, who had a history of heart and drug-dependency problems, died at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica about 6 p.m. PDT after being admitted earlier in the afternoon for chest pains, spokesman Jeff Abraham told Reuters.

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...

...and you finish off as an orgasm." RIP, Mr.Carlin

Damn it :(

PeepShow

Wow, TDK might actually kill himself now. He seemed to love the dude with a passion. Kept sending me stuff from him since I had never really heard of him. :eek:

He'll be missed my many

Wrestling Station

Wow, TDK might actually kill himself now. He seemed to love the dude with a passion. Kept sending me stuff from him since I had never really heard of him. :eek:

He'll be missed my many
Thats what i was thinking of when i read the title..
well.. RIP Carlin.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn this dude was funny..i just recently started getting into his shit..sucks man.....but that quote was fucking amazing...rip

Reaction score
He is a legend, he had the ability to make people laugh at things that were so politically incorrect and he made people think and laugh at the same time. He is a genius, he will be missed

the dark knight

The kid is 14, how the fuck is it an epic fail? He's too young to really know anything about Carlin. Grow up.
its not an epic fail but if he had never even heard of him.....thats..forget it. but, if you really like something called "comedy" then its wrong if you dont worship him. i started watching carlin's shit before i hit 13 i think. so age doesn't really matter.

back on topic: i didn't know how to react considering i got the both news at once. my sister gave birth to her kid yesterday...and converting the time given above, carlin died less than hour before the new kid was born. let the reincarnation begin...

seriously though, this is fuckin sad. he's been having trouble for a while..but damn :(. no comedy gods are left with both him and pryor gone. he'll still be my idol, and ill never forget him.

RIP

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so like...who?

cuz honestly...not all of us are a bunch of old ass faggotz that cry over some dumbass wussies' death like its some sort of big deal...

seriously...

if he's such a big damn dealio to you guys then maybe you can tie him,benoit,eddie, and that lead singer of nirvana up on the ring posts and light them on fire as Kane makes his entrance and they can all BURN and Die as People at ringside yell and shout out "You SUCK COCK!!! AND YOUR DEAD!!! HA!!!" while Big Dick Johnson Jerks off all over their card'ed up Burnt-ashes and stuff like that...

ya-know...cuz who cares 'bout dead people?!

basically, yo ass begins to care, then you become a "PUSSY!"...

ya-heard?!

ps:I don't know who George Carlin is...so, somebody on msn,"Fill me in"

PeepShow

Here Jake.

My personal favorite vid. There wasn't hardly any time during this video that I wasn't laughing.

[yt]MeSSwKffj9o[/yt]

monkeystyle

Reaction score

He'll be missed my many

He wasn't the only one. RIP Mr. Carlin.

the dark knight

Here Jake.

My personal favorite vid. There wasn't hardly any time during this video that I wasn't laughing.

[yt]MeSSwKffj9o[/yt]

i thought you didn't like his shit...and preferred larry the cable guy. also, there was hardly any time during any stand up of his that i wasn't laughing my lungs out.

Reaction score
dont no who he is
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.
^^ but thats funny lol