Generation Me Released From TNA Contracts.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OVW Gal wants donations for new boobs.

PWPix.net is reporting that OVW diva Roni Jonah is asking for donations so she can buy boob implants.

Now maybe I'm outta line...but that's takes some giblets to ask charity for cosmetic surgery.I don't really think breast implants are a neccessity...I think maybe the girl has her priorities a bit mixed up.I would be surprised if anybody actually gives her the money for some silicone.

Well since SHE'S asking for frivolous donations...I'd like to ask for 1 million dollars cash from everyone who's willing to donate.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
TNA tag team Generation Me announced that they requested and received their releases from TNA on Sunday. "Want you to hear it from us first: Yesterday, we asked for our release," Matt Jackson wrote on Twitter. "Special thanks to TNA and the fans for a wonderful experience." Follow Matt on Twitter at Twitter.com/MattJackson13.

Powell's POV: TNA clearly wasn't doing anything with Generation Me, and I've heard that the company wasn't exactly making it worth their trouble financially. The duo is now taking independent bookings via email at highriskwrestlin@aol.com.

Source: http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10019483.shtml

I think it's good for them. They have been doing nothing as of recent in Impact Wrestling, and it was best for both parts. TNA gets a few extra bucks back, and gives GenMe the opportunity to travel, work for other promotions, and get some more in-ring under their belt, if not some Indy championships.

And personally, I'd like to see ROH bring them in. They're great high-flying athletes, they've got tremendous charisma with each other. With all the other teams in ROH, they could easily be known for the best tag team action that gets televised (When they do hit the national tv lever in Sept.).

Thoughts on this? Where should they try to go?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler