General Slammy Thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Post random Slammy thoughts from the past or the Slammys tomorrow.

I shall riot with the millions...:rock: AND THE MILLIONS... of Undertaker fans all over the world if Taker vs Punk is not the winner. And yet some categories are better than others...

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I for one, don't like it one bit. Most categories and nominees are ridiculous.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Just stupid and bro,

Rhodes vs Shield> Punk vs Taker

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Just stupid and bro,

Rhodes vs Shield> Punk vs Taker
bf47a0e2a77d6a1d1db6ba1fee3e3148.gif

f2927f14b81970d6586d021e57eb4fef.gif

And I'm sorry you all hate the slammys. Hate me or not, but I don't.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hope it's used to advance/start/rekindle angles. Don't waste 'em on typical silliness
Agreed, Lesnar's up for a few awards, so why not make him return and start an angle with whoever?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Brock vs Reigns should happen, start it out as each looking to be the dominant beast as heel vs heel then edge Roman face through his natural fuck you I'm a sexy badass champ charisma.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'd prefer a Lesnar return at the Rumble.
You can have Heyman come out and tease his return or even announce his entry in the Rumble.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Agreed, Lesnar's up for a few awards, so why not make him return and start an angle with whoever?

If Taker/Punk wins Match of The Year, I could see this as a way of planting the seeds for Lesnar/Taker. Have Heyman mention a few words about how Punk couldn't get the job done against Taker but if Brock were in the ring with him instead, things would have ended differently. Even just a passing comment like that can get people thinking about the match and anticipating it.

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If Taker/Punk wins Match of The Year, I could see this as a way of planting the seeds for Lesnar/Taker. Have Heyman mention a few words about how Punk couldn't get the job done against Taker but if Brock were in the ring with him instead, things would have ended differently. Even just a passing comment like that can get people thinking about the match and anticipating it.
Sounds like an appealing idea.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ehh, Slammys are alright. I just see it as a "fun" addition for WWE, I really don't take the show or awards seriously. Of course I think Rhodes/Shield(Match of the Year), Daniel Bryan(Superstar of the Year), AJ Lee(Diva of the Year) and Titus's puking(LOL of the Year) should win.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ehh, Slammys are alright. I just see it as a "fun" addition for WWE, I really don't take the show or awards seriously. Of course I think Rhodes/Shield(Match of the Year), Daniel Bryan(Superstar of the Year), AJ Lee(Diva of the Year) and Titus's puking(LOL of the Year) should win.
Daniel for superstar of the year and beard of the year

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
When someone who should have won didn't and you get pissed and throw the remote.

Dead Man Walkin'

Reactions: the_hoff