General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I just spent like, two hours on a promo involving Morgan Freeman narrating Curt Hawkins back story as an immortal hero of wrestling all over the universe. I guess I've spent too much time watching documentaries, because it ended up being boring as sin, so I dumped it. Bye bye two hours

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I just spent like, two hours on a promo involving Morgan Freeman narrating Curt Hawkins back story as an immortal hero of wrestling all over the universe. I guess I've spent too much time watching documentaries, because it ended up being boring as sin, so I dumped it. Bye bye two hours
[HASHTAG]#PushHawkins[/HASHTAG]

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have never ever had so much fun with a WWE video game as you can do matches that would obviously never happen in real life like this one. Nia Jax vs Braun strowman or Paige vs ruby riot etc

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have never ever had so much fun with a WWE video game as you can do matches that would obviously never happen in real life like this one. Nia Jax vs Braun strowman or Paige vs ruby riot etc
I myself used to enjoy playing the WWE Video Games when I was younger

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So finniis has been a bit absent as of late, and hasnt really given any updates, atleast none i can see. So if Finn is bored of this that is totally okay, or if hes unable to do this for awhile that is also okay.

Soon i will have WWE 2k18 on Xbox aswell, so if i *need* to i can continue where Finn left off if he does not return or does not want to return or last if he is unable to return.

Atleast until he returns ofcorse or gives some kind of update, and i have to get 2k18 first before i can take over. and thats only if he doesnt come back.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro