GCW Josh Barnett's Bloodsport 2: Barnett vs Moxley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
moxbarnett.jpeg

Wrestling Observer said:
Jon Moxley and Josh Barnett will be facing off this September.

Game Changer Wrestling has announced Moxley vs. Barnett for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport II. The show is taking place at Showboat Atlantic City in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Saturday, September 14 and will air live as an iPPV on Fite TV.

Bloodsport features hybrid MMA style pro wrestling matches. GCW and Matt Riddle partnered for the first Bloodsport show during WrestleMania week in 2018, then Barnett's Bloodsport I was held this April. The latter show featured Barnett going to a time-limit draw with Minoru Suzuki in the main event.

Moxley and William Regal were spotted in attendance at Josh Barnett's Bloodsport I. Moxley was nearing the end of his contract with WWE at the time.

Barnett announced in April that he's signed a multi-fight deal with Bellator MMA.

The hype video for Moxley vs. Barnett is available to watch below:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nice. Though Josh is more technically sound, I do think this should be an interesting match

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You know what would be great. If we get a Moxley and Suzuki feud...or Moxley joins Suzuki-gun...

Reactions: Crash