GCW Aces High Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Kicking things off with the YouTube pre-show!

D'Lo Brown vs Scott Norton
Each man had their respective managers at ringside, and both men went at it for about 10 minutes until LeFort got up on the apron to distract D'Lo. This causes D'Lo to make a beeline for LeFort, but LeFort hops off the apron laughing while Norton catches Brown from behind with a school boy roll up but Brown kicks out before three. Just then on the outside Teddy Long spots LeFort and decks him in the face with a hard right hand taking down the Frenchman much to the delight of the fans. Norton sees this happening and begins yelling at Teddy, and then turns around right into D'Lo who plants Norton with the Sky High sit out spinebuster followed by the Lo Down frog splash for the win.

Winner: D'Lo Brown

After the match D'Lo and Teddy celebrate, but it's cut short as Norton gets up and clubs D'Lo from behin and now LeFort joins in on the assault by shoving down Teddy while Norton pummels away on D'Lo until...

[video=youtube;gF8R7OjArSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF8R7OjArSc[/video]

It's Mark Henry, one of the newest signees to GCW and he makes his way to the ring and begins brawling with Norton before sending him to the outside with a clothesline over the ropes. LeFort now realizes he's in trouble, and tries to run but D'Lo prevents that from happening and LeFort turns back around into Mark Henry who flattens him with the World's Strongest Slam! Norton rolls the unconcious LeFort out of the ring while D'Lo checks on Teddy Long and Mark Henry watches Norton leave with his manager out cold.

The Hollys & Fandango vs The JOB Squad
A short match that the fans weren't really all into that much. It ends with Fandango finishing off Adam Rose with superkick and a diving leg drop for the pin while Hardcore & Crash take out Disco and Al on the outside.

Winners: The Hollys & Fandango

After the match Fandango dances in the ring with his music playing while Hardcore and Crash look on with disgust before leaving while Al and Disco recover on the outside.

End of pre-show

GCW Presents Aces High!

[video=youtube;pEcpwSenouQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEcpwSenouQ[/video]

After the video airs the show kicks off with the opening contest.

Faces of Fear vs The Usos & Rikishi
A stiff match where The Faces of Fear dominate both Uso brothers, until Jimmy makes the tag to his Dad, Rikishi. Rikishi comes in hot, and shows signs of life for his team but it's still not enough and in the end they fall to The Faces of Fear after Meng lays out Rikishi with a Samoan Spike! After the match he puts Rikishi in the Tongan Death Grip while Sanu and Barbarian keep Jimmy and Jey from saving their Dad.

Winners: The Faces of Fear

Ultimate X Match for the X-Division Championship
A fast paced match that has each man giving it their all, and a lot of high risk spots that entertain the fans. It ends with Akira Tozawa laying out Funaki with a super kick, and Juvi follows up with a Juvi Driver to Akira leaving just him and his buddy La Parka. Juvi convinves Parka to let him win, and Parka acts like he's going to at first but then out of nowhere hits Juvi with a Skull Bomb (leg trap sunset flip powerbomb). Then La Parka climbs the Ultimate X ropes before snatching down the title.

Winner and new X-Division Champion: La Parka

After the match La Parka celebrates his victory while Juvi starts to come to and can't believe his friend did to him. Meanwhile, Akira and Funaki begin to come to when...

[video=youtube;hu515nQX_gQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu515nQX_gQ[/video]

IT'S VADER TIME!

The massive beast slowly makes his way to the ring while the men in the ring look on. Once Vader is in the ring La Parka throws Juvi to him and Vader lays out Juvi with the Sky High Chokeslam as La Parka hightails it out of the ring leaving his friend. Akira Tozawa also leaves the ring, and that leaves Funaki alone and Vader levels him with a Vader Attack running body block followed by a huge Vader Bomb! Vader then leaves the ring as his music plays once more.

Triple Threat Match where the winner receives a shot at the Women's Championship
A nice back and forth match between these three ladies all showing how badly they want that title shot. Paige lays out Candice LeRae with the RamPaige, and then she looks to hit the Paige Turner on AJ Lee but AJ counters into a Black Widow submission forcing Paige to submit.

Winner and NEW number one contender: AJ Lee

AJ leaves the ring celebrating while Mickie watches on backstage, and back in the ring Candice is beside herself while Paige throws a fit. She then takes her aggression out on Candice, and takes out Candice with the Paige Turner followed by the Paige Tap Out submission. Candice screams in pain while the referee does his best to break it up.

Crimson vs Goldberg
Another relatively short match. Crimson dominated for most of the match, but Goldberg made a come back and took out Crimson with a spear and then a jackhammer for the win.

Winner: Goldberg

The fans weren't really into the match, and let both guys know it during the match with their booing or chanting "THIS IS BORING!"

Cryme Tyme vs LAX
This match ugly from the get go with both teams bringing it to each other in this street fight. The fans were in support of Cryme Tyme, but a few in the crowd showed their love for LAX. Mixed crowd reaction for both teams, and it ends when Homicide hits JTG with the Gringo Killer on the outside concrete while Hernandez lays out Shad with a Border Toss through a table.

Winners: LAX

Drake Younger vs Solomon Crowe
If you thought the last match was brutal, well think again because these two damn near killed each other. Both men end up a bloody mess, and it ends with Solomon hitting Drake with a Headlock driver onto a steel chair for the win.

Winner: Solomon Crowe

After the match Solomon looks like he isn't finished, and lays out some thumb tacks before power bombing Drake on top of them from the turnbuckle. Then he leaves as more officials check on Drake while the shows cuts to a promo for the next PPV when GCW goes...FULL FORCE!

Harper & Rowan vs Hollywood Blondes 2.0 vs Mistic Dragons
The fast paced and high flying from both the Blondes and Dragons just weren't enough to keep down the power of Harper and Rowan, who win after Harper lays out Ultimo Dragon with a clothesline from hell. O

Winners and STILL the tag team champions: Harper & Rowan

Breeze is yelling at Dolph while Rowan and Harper celebrate, and Mistico checks on Ultimo.

Mickie James vs Baylee
Back and forth action with Baylee putting up one heck of a fight, but in the end Mickie is able to retain after dropping Baylee with the Mick Kick for the win.

Winner and STILL Women's Champion: Mickie James

After the match AJ Lee appears on stage and motions that she's coming for that belt, and Mickie tells her to bring it on.

The Flock vs Corporation
Another brutal encounter with Corporation dominating most of the match keeping both Raven and Corbin in the ring long amounts of time. It ends with Raven getting laid out with a big boot from Kane followed by a Black Curb Stomp by Rollins, and then Kane being the legal man delivers a deadly chokeslam to the other legal man Baron Corbin.

Winners: The New Corporation

John Cena vs AJ Styles vs The Rock
What a match up this was. From the start each man dished out punishment on the other with moments of AJ and Rocky teaming up to take out Cena, only for them to end up duking it out. Rock has Cena out on the mat and locks in a sharpshooter, but AJ levels Rock with a pele kick and then locks in the Calf Killer on Rock. Rocky is screaming out in pain but refuses to give up, and then it's broken up by Cena who hits AJ with the Throwback running neck snap. Then Cena signals for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, taking too much time this allows Rock to get up and as Cena is running off the ropes Rock catches him with a spinebuster which leads to him setting up for the People's Elbow and he hits it looking for the pin but Cena kicks out in time.

Rock is back up on his feet in time to be met by AJ who decks him with a springboard clothesline, and now he has Rock set up for the Styles Clash and he hits it! He goes for the pin but Rock kicks out in time. AJ can't believe it and he gets up he's booted in the gut by Cena who looks to end this with an AA but AJ counters out of it and shoves Cena to the ropes catching him with a pele kick. Then out of nowhere Rock is up and hits AJ with a Rock Bottom! Then after that Rock turns around right into Cena who boots him in the gut before hoisting him up and hits him with the AA for the win.

Winner and STILL champion: John Cena

Cena celebrates his hard fought victory leaving the ring, while both AJ and Rock look on in defeat and Cena taunts them with the "You Can't See Me" gesture as the show goes off the air.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
was really hoping AJ would have come out with the W in this one...

lol the poor cruiser weights getting fed to Vader I am sure it is only a matter before he and Goldberg have a little face off

also Henry vs Norton could be a really good power feud good thing they got some people to speak for them though

good stuff and I am looking forward to your weekly show

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I liked how you went for the approach of booking a wrestling show for the PPV, saving the storyline progression for the weeklies. Hooray for closing angles!

Not a fan of Vader beating up the cruiserweights after they have a big match. I hate it when WWE do it with Big Show in IRL too, that's why. It undermines everything they did in the match previous, y'know?

Appreciate the strong booking of the New Corporation, can't wait for their comeuppance.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
was really hoping AJ would have come out with the W in this one...

lol the poor cruiser weights getting fed to Vader I am sure it is only a matter before he and Goldberg have a little face off

also Henry vs Norton could be a really good power feud good thing they got some people to speak for them though

good stuff and I am looking forward to your weekly show

I had originally thought about AJ winning, but then it was tied in the votes and I figured I'd rather go in a different direction. I'm still trying to come up with something for AJ now that I'll probably roll out on the next weekly.

Thank you.

I liked how you went for the approach of booking a wrestling show for the PPV, saving the storyline progression for the weeklies. Hooray for closing angles!

Not a fan of Vader beating up the cruiserweights after they have a big match. I hate it when WWE do it with Big Show in IRL too, that's why. It undermines everything they did in the match previous, y'know?

Appreciate the strong booking of the New Corporation, can't wait for their comeuppance.

Yeah, I just wanted it to focus on the matches mostly and less bits. As for Vader's introduction I just thought it would be a good way to bring him in as this big bully that I want to portray him as, and don't worry it's going somewhere.