Gas Prices

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phenetic

Both political parties, Republican and Democrats are too blame. See Democrats actually want higher gas prices because they believe that's the only thing that will make Americans use less fossil fuel. And you know using less fossil fuel is the mission of the global warming nimrods. So you see, it's just a global warming play. For eight years Bill Clinton and Al Gore did little to nothing to develop any alternative energy. Liberals gave them a pass, why? Because they are Democrats. But if you think it's just Liberals, your wrong. There are still a lot of conservatives who actually believe the oil companies are harmless concerns just trying to do the right thing for us citizens. That's absurd. Ben Stein even reported that he was in a room full of oil company traders, who happen to be former Enron employees. These people fucking laugh at how much they manipulate us out of gas.

But the blame doesn't entirely fall on Clinton's shoulders, because Bush didn't do much to protect us either. Yes, they both rant on how we should develop alternative fuel, but little action has been taken by either of them. Both parties, Democrat and Republicans, have sold us out. Let's look at Sweden, are there any members here form that country? Half of that country is nuke powered. France has I think 75% of their electricity and power coming form nukes as well. Norway drills offshore, and look at their result: they are wealthy and little environmental downside has occurred. I would love for us to drill offshore and here in America, we are the only country who has oil in their own country, but won't drill. I understand that states like Florida and Colorado rely on tourism, so careful precautions must be made to adjust too it.

Both sides have fucked us, the eco extremists will not budge with traditional energy development, but the big corporate fuck bags in the oil companies, have halted any research at alternative energy. From what I have heard, Brazil runs their vehicles on sugar-based ethanol, what about us? Norway is able to cleanly drill their oil, but the most advanced country isn't capable? How is it that smaller countries like Sweden and France and Norway can bury nuclear waste, but a more highly sophisticated and advanced country like us cannot? Both candidates need to get with this and get up to date with energy production.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm, don't blame the parts of the system( parties), blame the system itself (the lie well known as democracy).
background groups are the truly ruler of the system and major the responsible.your so called ''freedom operations'' in Islamic countries don't help too

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I tend to blame...

NASCAR!!!!

for high-gas prices and fo-oil going away...

and I also blame lazy people...

quick solution..."JUST WALK!!!"

and to people that like to travel...

"stop it!...stay in yo-hood..ya-heard!?!"

and like...

ohh-yea..I'm KenFan, so I gotta leave a "JOKE" of some kind...

so like..

ya know if ya-say "EddieGurrero" five times in a taco bell, he'll "O-D" in your room