Gary Speed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Gary Speed was found hanged in the garage of his home on Saturday just hours after appearing on Saturday lunchtimes BBC Football Focus show. He was said to be in a good mind and laughing and joking and I am shocked at this. As an Everton fan, I have always liked Gary Speed and he used to be our club captain and I am saddened at this, he is thought to have committed suicide. Thoughts?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
One of the sadest things I have heard all year. He was a good consistant professional, even if he was not a flashy performer he never failed to put in a good shift and was very relieable for which club he played. A very decent bloke, who had a very good management career ahead of him which was sadly cut short. A true gem who will sadly be missed.